Friday, June 3, 2011

Catching up...not really

HA! September was my last post. That makes me sad.

I determined this morning that I should blog more because writing is SUCH a cathartic experience. It's also a welcome outlet for my dripping sarcasm and cynicism in general. I found myself composing a paragraph of an email I knew I wouldn't send yesterday but wanted to write just to release some stress. It was funny too. It had to do with the fact that I was writing this email and then realized, in my delirium, that the content was supposed to be entirely different. Thank You, Lord, for my handy dandy notes and the delete button. Holiday weeks do that to you.

I feel there's so much I should say. Things I should vent. But it's 10:49pm on Friday, ya'll. If it hadn't been for a short nap this afternoon, I wouldn't be functioning - period. Josh and I are sitting here in our married bliss annoying each other with our incredibly different music tastes. However, he's now playing "Said the Sun to the Shine" which holds a sentimental place in my heart. I kind of fell in love with him to the tune of that song.

Anywho, like I said, it's late, I'm tired and a full Saturday awaits us...including a rousing game of Pandemic tomorrow evening. I'll let you know if the human race survives. Happy weekend.

No comments: